What does the Planning Supervisor do?
Acting as the voice of the audience at Intouch, a Planning Supervisor uses research data to identify trends and insights that help guide digital communications. A key function of this position will be to
partner with agency leadership to develop innovative ways to reach audiences effectively through the mass of digital channels. A secondary function will be to aid account personnel in organic growth of their individual portfolios.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree required; marketing, advertising, psychology
- Minimum of 5 years Account Planning experience, digital, healthcare experience a plus
- Responsible for assimilating and articulating audience insights and trends in both planning
- documents and knowledge-share activities relative to leveraging user data in new and inventive
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Agency’s SMEs.
- Construct and populate ‘planning deck‘ using Keynote template in conjunction with subject matter
- experts [SMEs], account and creative personnel
- Facilitate research discovery and analysis with account, creative and subject mater experts [SME]
- Coordinate all plan ‘touch points’ [regroups, deliverables] with agency personnel
- Responsible for finding and properly articulating research opportunities - based upon audience
- trends and habits - to all Intouch CHI and SME personnel
- Responsible for timely Google+ postings
- Conduct agency-wide presentations of audience insights as approved by Group Planning Director
- Work with account, creative, planning team members and SMEs in proper development of planning
- documents [POVs, decks] in appropriate software+platforms [Google DOCS, Keynotes, PTT PREZI]
- Work with account management to aid in thought generation and presentation for all organic growth
- Attend, organize and facilitate ideations sessions as appropriate
- Appropriate “back and forth” dialogue on research requests with account, creative and planning
- Assist with primary research facilitation as deemed appropriate from Group Planning Director
- Serve as a role model to junior level planning personnel in thought leadership and conduct
Intouch Solutions - 15 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...