The Planning and Cost Engineer is responsible for ensuring that an effective system of cost control & planning is implemented within the Engineering and specifically any allocated Contracts.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Planning and Cost Engineer shall act as the centre of expertise within
J P Kenny for all activities relating to Project Planning and Cost Control. In
addition the Planning & Cost Engineer shall:
Assisting in the training and development of other J P Kenny personnel.
Functional Description : Planning & Cost Engineer J P Kenny Caledonia Ltd
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive planning & cost control system
to provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide Planning Reports in line with Company and/or Project
requirements and disseminate such information to appropriate
- Monitor Cost Data and provide accurate cost status reports in line with
Company and/or Project requirements.
- Provide necessary commitment schedules and development of VOWD
- Ensure that planning and cost control from Subcontractors and/or
Vendors conform to both Company and Customer requirements.
- Collate and verify information necessary for production of invoices for
services by the Asset Management group on behalf of the Company.
- Review Contractors invoices and documentation and check for
- Management of trends and change orders.
- Monitor, facilitate, analyse and audit Contractor cost and progress
reports and notify of problems areas or deviations.
- Facilitate the efficient close out of accounts upon completion.
Supporting other discrete packages / work as may be required on a time-to-time basis.
The Planning & Cost Engineer shall ensure that they comply with the
Company HSE Policy. It should be noted that each person has a
responsibility for the safety and quality aspects of the work that they
undertake. Any questions or concerns relating to HSE and/or the QMS
should be brought to the attention of the Team Leader.
Any other duties as required.
Any Other Information
Due to Visa restrictions candidates must be authorised to work in the EU
For further information/informal discussion
Please click on apply button
J P Kenny - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -