Plant Administrative Assistant
Engage with us as you use your exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage the day-to-day logistics of the department. You will work closely with the HR team while supporting the Plant Director and Senior Leadership Team. You will be responsible for maintaining the department budget, managing calendars and booking travel in addition to helping to onboard the new employees. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Administrative Assistant at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Scheduling program meetings and coordinating logistics of meeting rooms, video conference set-up, and catering
- Managing calendars and reserving travel
- Creating and formatting executive-level presentations and correspondence
- Maintaining departmental budget by preparing expense reports, creating and submitting POs, ensuring Finance Business Partner has all budget related information and appropriately using department purchasing card and balancing the account
- On boarding all new employees and consultants by entering IT service requests, maintaining team roster, and providing access to program tools and distribution lists
- Managing numerous aspects of the office facility, including key fobs, parking passes, office supplies, sample orders, and mail distribution
- Liaison with various internal departments and external contacts on a daily basis
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED with substantial experience
- High level of proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a diverse population
- Ability to analyze information and exercise judgment & discretion
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SAP and Kronos
- Presentation skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....