endevis talent acquisition team is working with a large manufacturing
company to find a Plant Controller in the Lima, OH area. The Plant
Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and ensure compliance with all accounting activities of the Plant
order to be considered for the Plant Controller Role, candidates must
have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related from an accredited
University, 5+ years of accounting experience, 3+ years’ experience
within a manufacturing environment, proven leadership skills, proficient
IT knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
- Manage annual profit plans and monthly forecasts preparations
- Manage department by developing and maintaining budgets, plant goals, policies and procedures.
- Manage records and reporting relating to financial and accounting controls.
- Manage the networking system and all data processing functions including programming, data entry and computer operations.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing capital and expense budgets.
- Manage Plant purchasing functions
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and record storage.
Click here to apply online