The Plant Controller (JIT) is responsible for all aspects of financial reporting related to the Just In Time operations. The main missions of the role are to:
• Responsible for month end close including:
o Month end accruals
o Sales and cost adjustments and maintaining of supporting schedules accordingly
o Validate that all PPV and all other OI adjustments are accurate and posted timely
o Allocations between Interiors and exteriors as well as SAS operation
o Maintaining Temp accrual document
• Maintain daily dashboard
o Using daily dashboard -project throughout the month statistics on performance to forecast. Meet with operations team to develop plans to assure delivery of forecasted OI.
• Monitor working capital cash flow throughout the month to assure delivery of forecast
• Monitor accuracy of 846 processing and related posting of sales to G/L as well as related consigned inventory transactions
• Approve all Reg in support of Sterling operation and also develop a tracking tool to assure performance to budget/forecast.
• Develop budget and forecast for Sterling operation and upload to Magnetude
• Develop a monthly in line report of budget/forecast to actual for MOD, MOI and manufacturing expenses including encumbered funds
• Develop a report that monitors labor and overhead earned to actual with an analysis by volume variance and utilization.
• Define standard & labor costs in QAD when ECN is initiated
• Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Minimum of a bachelors degreee in Finance/Accounting
• Minimum of 5 years of MRP,standard cost accounting experience and variance analysis
• 5 years of professional experience
• Computer literacy
• Good organizational skills
• Strong teamwork sense
• Good communication skills
• Minimum bi-lingual (proficient level of English required)
Since 1968, FPC is the leading supplier of SUREBONDER® brand products. We manufacture and supply a complete line of high quality...