Ocean Spray is seeking a strong finance leader for our state-of-the-art bottling facility in Henderson, NV .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Plant Controller directs the Finance and Information Technology functions for the Henderson facility. The incumbent will develop and communicate the Plant's strategic vision and direction towards manufacturing excellence. The Plant Controller is responsible for financial analysis of operations, financial plans and policies, accounting practices, financial reporting and the maintenance of fiscal records. The position involves supervision of general accounting, property accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls. It is the expectation that the successful candidate will have superior leadership skills as well as the ability to quantify the financial position of the facility based on operational results. The Controller also works closely with Henderson's IT department to insure effective planning and management of IT assets and functionality. This is the top Finance/Accounting position at the facility and is expected to be an influential and strong member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is required . MBA preferred, CPA designation a strong plus.
- A minimum of 5-10 years progressive experience and responsibility in manufacturing finance, with 5 years in a managerial position, directing a multi-function staff.
- Able to build relationships, influence and interact with all levels in the organization.
- Strong project management, communication and PC skills. Proficiency with MS Excel a strong plus; familiarity with SAP & Hyperion Essbase highly desirable.
- Prior Plant Controllership in a Manufacturing facility preferred; Food industry background and experience is highly desirable.
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP/M/F/V/D.
Ocean Spray - 8 months ago
Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry and grapefruit growers in the United States, Canada and...