Job Title: Plant Engineer
Reports To: Production Manager
Location: Rhode Island
Compensation: $80k, +/- commensurate w/ experience (significant income runway)
Benefits: WORLD-CLASS benefits package, superior career development path
About our Client:
Our client, a global market leader in life sciences which service the health, nutrition, and materials segment, is seeking an engineering talent for their resins/coatings division to provide critical technical support to that business unit as a Plant Engineer. The career development path associated to this opportunity is direct, exciting, and is varied & multiple in scope, as this client has an eye on developing the next generation of leadership. This company is seeking someone who is wanting to grow within a world-class organization, and the reward will be great for a motivated candidate that will combine process expertise, project management skills, and a focus on process safety in driving the facility’s success.
- Drive continuous improvement at the site
- Expert on strategic production processes and/or technologies; understands the plant and the process flow
- New and existing product/process development, scaling up new products to production
- Broad, in-depth technical knowledge and process safety expertise to the process engineering team, by supporting, preparing, and executing small capital projects, modifications, and safety and feasibility studies to the local and other company facilities
- Project management skillsets in relation to capital projects
- Process safety skills and focus: HAZOP reviews, FMEA on critical equipment, etc.
- Collaborate effectively w/ Process and Safety groups to define and optimally support company initiatives
- BS in Chemical (preferred), Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment (prefer Specialty Chem or Pharma); previous experiences as a Run Plant or Manufacturing Engineer preferred, but not required
- Ability to handle multiple projects/task in a dynamic environment
- Laser focus on safety, health, and environmental issues inherent in a manufacturing facility
- Team-mindset, strong analytical skills
sologig - 30+ days ago
Blue River Interactive Group is a full-service interactive agency founded in 2004. We build websites and design online products that help...