We are looking for a Plant Engineer that will be actively work with all business units facilitating- plant, office, and equipment changes. This is a position in Plant Support Services that will also manage some outside services such as snow removal, lawn care, etc. This individual would need to be able to perform project management, negotiate contracts, take care of day-to-day interaction with outside services supporting the company needs, approve billings and monitor performance of these services.
- Provide Project Management for plant equipment moves, office moves and remodeling
- Manage outside Snow Removal Service
- Manage outside lawncare service
- Manage office designs and system furniture inventory
- Manage complete office remodeling
-Manage complete bathroom remodeling
-Manage our cleaning service
- A Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Plant Engineering required.
- Prefer individual with experience in project management, contract management and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of major facility systems and preventive maintenance is a plus.
- Knowledge and Experience of AutoCAD preferred.
-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Previous experience in project management required- -
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with other Business Units
- Must be team player with positive attitude, high motivation and solid decision-making abilities
- Must be very thorough, detail and completion oriented and able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Well organized, aggressive self-starter with the willingness to grow and learn
- Great oral and written communication skills