Plant Engineering and Facilities Manager I
Come grow with us while playing a crucial role in identifying and delivering programs & processes essential to our plant operations. You will plan, execute and maintain site-wide facilities and utility equipment that support the plant producing great food at a low cost. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Engineering and Facilities Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Planning, executing, and maintaining site-wide facilities/utility equipment
• Additionally responsible for facility maintenance, environmental compliance and stewardship, wastewater treatment systems, ammonia/refrigeration (PSM/RMP), boiler operations, and related contract management
• Providing environmental compliance support, including Waste Diversion, Wastewater Testing, Backflow Prevention Testing by making sure all compliance issues are being followed and that all paperwork is filed with the appropriate agencies
• Participating in the business planning and budgeting process
• Developing environmental audits and action plans to respond to identified issues
• Preparing, justifying, and managing relevant expense/capital budgets
• Handling special environmental projects and activities
• Accountable for deployment and sustainability of Lean Training
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Maintenance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School diploma/General Education Diploma with extensive experience in engineering /environmental
• Management experience in a technical capacity
• Possess and maintain all applicable required licenses
• Ability to obtain Boiler, Ammonia RETA CERO, Waste Water Operator Certification
• Exposure to several technical disciplines (i.e., environmental/electrical /mechanical, etc.)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other applicable computer software
• Bachelors of Science Degree in an Engineering/Technical or other related field with relevant utilities /environmental experience
• Project management skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....