Plant Engineering and Facilities Manager
Grow with us you serve as a member of the Plant Leadership team in setting direction and policy for the facility. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Engineering and Facilities Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance systems associated with High Performing Manufacturing Organizations (Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance, TPM, etc.).
- Leading and directing the continuous technical improvement of the facility, equipment, and production/IT systems
- Preparing, justifying, and managing accurate Engineering and Facilities expense/capital budgets
- Establishing and ensuring achievement of all unit/function Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as well as continuous improvement elements
- Managing the maintenance staff through delegation, policy and procedure administration, assignment of work responsibilities, planning, organizing, directing and follow-up of the work assignment.
- Effectively working with Global Engineering to deploy corporate technical business strategies and direction in concert with plant strategies and direction to achieve business goals
- Ensuring effective execution of projects by ensuring program objectives, project budgets and schedules are met
- Directing, coordinating, communicating, and interpreting policy for assigned project managers ensuring that capital programs/projects are thoroughly planned, scheduled, scoped, and estimated, and are properly staffed and implemented
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering/technical or other related field and relevant work experience
- Comprehensive managerial and technical background and broad exposure to several technical disciplines
- Management experience in a technical capacity
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Project management skills, communication, budgeting, and excellent human relations skills
- Knowledgeable in all state and utilities operations
This position requires approximately 25% travel and may require work beyond the normal hours, shift, and on weekends/holidays.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....