Development, implementation, and maintenance of daily controls of standard cost system to assure standard cost accuracy, inventory, valuation and standard margin reporting accuracy. General accounting including journal entries, monthly financial statement preparation, account analysis and variance analysis. Management of Key Performance Indicators, analysis and improvement. Recording and analysis of manufacturing variances, including labor rate and efficiency variances, material usage/purchase price variances and overhead spending and absorption variances. Improvement and ongoing maintenance of internal controls. Drive business goals such as cost reduction initiatives, working capital management, and return on capital employed to ensure they are adequately measured, managed and achieved. Manage Fixed Asset accounting, review proposals and determine return on investment and recommend course of action. Provide management with daily, weekly, and monthly strategic tools, monitors and reports to drive business results. Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes. Ensure that the financial reporting processes are in accordance with GAAP and the Company’s Financial Procedures with emphasis on manufacturing and inventory accounting issues. Maintain controls throughout the business unit to adequately safeguard company assets and identify potential risks in a timely manner Manage Annual Physical Inventory Manage 2-3 subordinates
· 10 plus years Controllership level experience with at least 2 companies each with sales greater than $500.0M
· Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel and Access
· Verified cost cutting initiatives totaling at least 5% of annual sales
· Experience in multiple division, business unit environment
· Strong sense of ethics and ability to raise issues/concerns in a professional manner and work through difficult topics across functions.
· Significant financial/accounting experience focusing on analytical activities.
· In depth and hands on experience in the development and maintenance of standard cost systems in a manufacturing environment, utilizing a tier 1 (Oracle) fully integrated ERP/MRP system.
· BS – Accounting/Finance Masters preferred
· Supervisory experience, proven leadership, communication skills both verbal and written and planning and organizational skills required.
· Multicurrency/International business experience
· 50 hour plus work week
Exeter, NH 03833 US (Primary)
Sig Sauer - 11 months ago