Missions o Develop and implement injection manufacturing activities in line with SHE
requirements, customer expectations and plant objectives ensuring
KPI and/or main
optimum performance against IPIs.
o Coach and develop team leaders, to ensure maximum efficiency on
o Implement continuous improvement plans and activities to maximise the
efficiency and development of the Injection Moulding process.
o 12 IPIs with specific focus on painting area
o OEE performance in painting
the implementation of a specific follow-up activities
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Division SHE objectives and requirements
- Insure parts are produced according to customer specifications and requirements
- Take part in the implementation of the plant progress plan encouraging staff involvement, through
make sure of the efficiency of the corrective actions
- Lead a daily production meeting, adjust the resources according to the changes, implement and
term organization including new product launch
- Participate in the monthly meetings of his/her production unit, define the plans for short and medium
according to department and projects requirements
- Manage the injection area internal organization
- Manage the team (organization, objectives, discipline and mindset, people development)
- Is required to maintain a high level of maintenance and cleanliness in the injection area
- Propose the operating budget and then deliver the agreed budget
- Provide appropriate support on new programs development in relation with Program
During a Greenfield:
- Acquire the knowledge and deploy best practices
- Support industrial project team as required
- Put in place visual management
- Participate in the team selection and development
Degree level education with preferred specialization in engineering,
Behavioural skills: Internal and external customer orientated, delivers results,
problem solving, time management, demonstrate strong leadership with
good communication skills to lead a team with technicians and operators,
developing team spirit, motivation and commitment.
Good command of English.
Experience: minimum 5 years.
Fields of experience: industry with demanding customers regarding quality
and delivery (previous experience in automotive industry will be a plus),
experience in large production equipment management (production
programs, standard operating procedures creation, process
improvements, process failures analysis), experience in paint plastics
components will be a plus, knowledge of quality, supply chain/flows
management best practices, experience in Lean manufacturing.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future (external applicants).