KPI and/or main
inventory levels and logistics costs.
- Promote safety culture in its area of responsibilities
- Ensure 100% on-time deliveries to customers while continuously reducing
flows (SCOOP) of the plant and of its SILS.
- Manage the upstream, internal and downstream physical and information
best practices. Ensures the respect of PO standards.
- Continuously improve the plant supply-chain based on lean principles and
- Performance indicators :
- Number of accident and near misses related to logistics operations
- Customer service rate (serial and service parts), missed cars
- Inventory level (lead time and/or stock coverage),
- Logistics costs (incl. premium transport costs and transportation filling
- Supplier service rate
- Process indicators:
- COGI, inventory adjustments
- customer forecast accuracy, adherence to broadcast window
- First time good EDI integration, booking in, good stock transfer and good
(surfaces (internal/external), handling means, transport, labor, Dpt overheads costs)
- Ensure that safety policies are understood and respected within his area of responsibilities
- Build up the logistics budget and follows it up
Build the progress plan and ensures its implementation, and pilot the TPM logistic pillar.
- Guarantee the logistics efficiency by monitoring KPI (see above) and related action plans
for both serial and service parts :
- Ensure that resources are available to meet customer requirements, short term, mid-term and longterm
shipping and deliveries. Find the best balance between low bought-out parts
- Manage day to day customer interface
- Guarantee a smooth production plan through an efficient master plan process
- Manage all in-BOM inventories: goods incoming, warehousing, stock transfer and linefeeding,
inventory and production line feeding without shortage through efficient supplier
(headcount, performance, communication, development)
- Anticipate mid/long-term capacity issues and propose solutions to the plant management
- Develop contingency plans
- Manage his/her team to guarantee best skills and motivation and workload
- Be part of the supply-chain network, be informed about best practices developed in other PO
(Setting up of action plans, setting up of logistics tools, helping them with logistics incidents...).
- Ensure the good usage of SCOOP
- Set up all standards operating procedures related to his/her activity and continuously improve them
- Assist production with logistics issues
- Manage relationships with the logistics service partners (transport carriers, customs clearance
deliverables. Takes part in launch readiness. Manages all logistics activities to insure flawless product
- Participate to customer logistic audit.
- For new products, in relation with the Optimap team, validate logistics project scheme and
up indicators follow-up, recruits and trains his/her team, validates logistics project scheme and
- Manage product run-out by limiting obsolescence consequences
- During industrial projects, set up all standards operating procedures related to his/her activity, builds
deliverables , takes part in manufacturing readiness and insures flawless product launch for his
Knowledge / Qualification / Previous Experience
Dedication to safety
Leadership / Team spirit / People Management
Multi-functional & Multi-cultural communication / English mandatory
Openness to new ideas / Decision making / Autonomy
Computer literacy (SAP, Excel, Access) – Data analysis
Advanced TPM & Lean knowledge
APICS – CPIM
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future (external applicants).