Spartan Staffing is currently seeking a PLANT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities:
- Actively participate on a production team as the primary maintenance technician for an assigned area
- Assist the team in achieving Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery performance targets on the assigned shift
- Lead team members in problem solving and continuous improvement activities associated with the reduction of machine and equipment-related downtime
- Electrical and mechanical repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic stamping, blanking, and forming presses.
- Electrical and mechanical repair and maintenance of robotic material handling equipment
- Assuring that standard work processes/procedures are followed
- Assure that all equipment and machinery are operating properly and safely
- Assist in set-up/change-over time reduction activities
- Implement and sustain acceptable level of 5S
- Additional duties and tasks assigned by supervisor
- PLC Control
- Metal Fabrication
- Enforcement of safety procedures and Company policies
- Plant/Shift start up and shut down and Machine start up and shut down
- Production line and tooling change-overs
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor
- Awareness of Quality Policy
- Awareness of Safety, Quality, and Environmental Objectives
- Awareness of significant Environmental Aspects related to area of responsibility
- Moderate lifting, bending, and reaching
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Work Experience 5 - 10 years of practical work experience in a high volume manfacturing environment involving hydraulic and pneumatic stamping, blanking, and forming presses as well as robotic material handling equipment.
- Capable of performing line/tooling change-over
- Ability / Availability to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. On call as needed.
- OSHA, DHEC, and ISO 14001 compliance
- ISO 9001/TS 16949 Quality Management System compliance
- Personal goals and objectives
- Team Performance Goals regarding Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety/Suggestions, specifically the reduction of mechine/equipment-related downtime
- 5S audits, Safety audits, Process audits, OSHA audits
- Training, Attendance, and Disciplinary records
Pay Rate $20.00 - $24.00 per hour. Hours : Undetermined, must be available for all shifts (on all basis for emergencies).
- Education: High School Diploma
- Certified MIG and/or TIG welder
- Certified in GE and/or Allen Bradley PLC
- Formal Total Preventative Maintenance training
- Formal safety and/or First Responder Training/Certification
- Successful completionof Problem Solving Training
- Konwledge and skills: computer skills (Visual, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Forward all resumes to 7236-br@Spartanstaffing.com
Spartan Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. A formal background check and drug screen may be required prior to placement. Click 'Apply' to complete an application if you have not yet applied with Spartan. Text the word SPARTAN to 27697 to opt in for job alerts.
Spartan Staffing - 19 months ago
Since our inception in 1986, Spartan Staffing has redefined the staffing industry for businesses and employers, targeting the need for an...