Reporting to the Vice President of Manufacturing, the Manchester Plant Manager is accountable for managing all phases of operations at the plant to meet business plan and obtain optimum efficiency and productivity while ensuring associates’ health and safety, customer satisfaction, product quality, environmental standards, and positive employee relations.
Specific Job Duties
o Provides direction and coordinates the preparation of the Plant budget.
- SAFETY IS JOB # 1
- Fosters a continuous improvement culture
- Ensures quality standards are implemented and met, including environmental standards and requirements.
- Creates the strategy, and leads and directs all plant operations to meet the performance goals of the business. Including…
o Recommends and approves all major purchases of equipment.
o Reviews capital, expenses and material usage to ensure plant operates in a cost effective manner.
o Analyzes the overall performance of the operation to target and implement actions to maximize results.
Key Requirements · Strong leader that can motivate and empower the team
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional peers to optimize growth, profitability, and service of the business.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Results driven with the ability to work in a high performance-manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate, communicate and lead continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning and administrative skills.
- The strong ability to apply business principles and practices
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, lean manufacturing
Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Engineering Degree or equivalent preferred.
Business majors given strong consideration. Engineering majors are fine, as long as they have the manufacturing experience and not all centered on engineering/projects etc...........
- 5-10 years progressive manufacturing management experience
- Proven ability to lead from the factory floor to the main office
- Proven ability to work in a team setting
Need ASAP. Open due to promotion. This person will need to come here knowing that it will probably be a 2 to 3 year stay. Promotions will require relocation. Do NOT need someone that wants/needs to come to NH to have a career.
Must be able to work in USA with no sponsorship.
NWC is a small startup corporation founded in 2005 by Nolan Walker, who also founded Advantcomp Internet Application Development, Inc.