Summary: The Plant Manager is both the strategic and tactical leader for all manufacturing plant functions such as Operations, Production Control, Human Resources, Maintenance, Shipping, and Receiving. The Plant Manager is responsible for setting direction and achieving strategic breakthrough and annual budget plan results. The Plant Manager will be expected to develop and implement a zero waste manufacturing culture focused on continuous improvement and delivering sustainable performance for KPIs-SQDC.
Achieve measurable improvementin all On Time Delivery requirements Consistently reduce measuredQuality defects Gain improvements in Productivity(Hours Per Unit) measures
Broad definition of the roles and responsibilities includes:
- Lead Lean transformation of manufacturing operations at the site and provide direct oversight for the operations management team including production, maintenance, human resources and materials along with a strong connection to quality andfinance.
- Develop and execute plant-specific strategic vision and annual improvement objectives toensure customer satisfaction and continuous improvement and alignment withenterprise vision, mission and objectives.
- Establishes and executes theproduction plan based on customer requirements.
- Assure regulatory compliance including but not limited to OSHA, EPA, EEO, and applicable local, state, and federal requirements.
- Evaluate, select, retain and develop top available talent, building a succession plan for this critical team and facility.
- Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize safety, quality, delivery, and productivityperformance.
- Bachelors Degree required with a graduate degree highly desireable.
- Minimum 10 years manufacturing operations management experience required, with consistent career progression and clear indicators of ability to succeed at the next level.
- Proven Lean transformation, team development and change management skills in a matrix-driven, policy deployment, hoshin planning environment
- Ability to personally lead, teach, and drive team application of Lean manufacturing principles and tools.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials - 5 months ago