More information about this job:
We are currently seeking a Plant Manager for our Harvard, IL location . This key position oversees the proper functioning of all operations for this specific plant and ensures efficiency, safety and quality throughout. Plant Managers report directly to Regional Operation Directors.
We are the National Manufacturing Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,300 team members in over 60 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Click here to watch our video.
The Plant Manager assumes ultimate responsibility for the plant, providing leadership and directives that result in excellence in productivity while maintaining the well-being of all plant employees. Activities include:
- Getting updates from managers on plant machinery and ensuring that any approved repairs and upgrades are being executed in a thorough and timely manner
- Working on specified projects and being accountable for their completion
- Preparing and maintaining a budget and consistently checking financials for accuracy
- Participating in daily meetings with direct reports and supervisors
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner to ensure total satisfaction
- Overseeing the interaction of sales and operations to maximize client experience
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses in order to build and develop skill sets of employees
- Ensuring employees adhere to established guidelines to provide excellent product quality
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years experience Profit & Loss responsibility for a manufacturing plant—blow molding strongly preferred
- Demonstrated accomplishments in driving Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively assess situations and make appropriate decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to analyze skills of team members and recognize their strengths and areas of development in order to groom talent
- Professionalism and dedication to excellence in customer care
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to understand and organize data
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include:
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
- Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
- Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
- 401k Savings Plan with a company match
Consolidated Container Company - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...