Eaton Aerospace Group located in Beltsville, MD (between Baltimore, MD & Washington, DC) has an opening for a Plant Manager. This plant manager position has responsibility for leading the overall Beltsville, MD campus, which is approximately $140M in sales with 350+ employees as well as the Batam, Indonesia facility which is approximately $20M in sales with 200+ employees. This role will lead teams in achieving production schedule, product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals. Provides leadership to all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements. Drives performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals. Leverages resources and motivates personnel to create high performance continuous improvement focused culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, direction and manage all Plant operations to include manufacturing, operational excellence, materials, quality, EHS and human resources
• Develop, implement and review suitable short and long range plans to achieve assigned Plant and group objectives such as the profit plan, strategic plan, human resource organizational capability plan and forecasts
• Coordinate and direct through managers, all functions of facility operations, including but not limited to manufacturing, asset utilization, inventory control, facilities control, building lay-out and construction, maintenance, manufacturing projects and studies, cost control, manpower utilization, work standards and administration
• Responsible for contributing to the development of all plant policies, consistent with the direction of the overall Eaton organization
• Review, maintain, control, implement corrective action and regularly report on the financial progress of the plant within the assigned group to maintain profit plan expectations and insure incremental / decremental performance
• Implementation and adherence to the Eaton Business System, Eaton Quality System, Eaton Lean Six Sigma, Balanced Score Card and Business Operating System
• Foster an environment of Employee Engagement by embracing Continuous Improvement culture tools.
• Ensure that Eaton policies, practices and initiatives are implemented and followed
• Ensure compliance with all government, financial, environmental and labor regulations is required
• Represent Eaton in local organizations and community service activities
• Serves as a key business partner and decision maker in the Division
Eaton - 2 years ago
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...