JOB DESCRIPTION: Plant Manager sought by a Specialty Chemical Company located in Greenville, SC. Chemical Plant of 140 non union employees producing Industrial Polymers. Overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the Plants operations. Job functions include:
· Ensure that employees adhere to all Regulatory EHS requirements & regulations.
· Manage employees and Work Culture in a manner that assures a Non Union environment.
· Establish and communicate Productivity, Costs, Quality, Safety Metrics that allows the attainment of all Plant goals.
· Develop subordinates for continued career growth purposes that ensures the future viability of the Company for Business expansion purposes.
· Work closely with Engineering to foster the enhancement of all Manufacturing Processes.
· Prepare Annual Operating Budget. Gain Corp approval and manage in a manner meeting all Financial goals and time lines.
This is an opportunity to work for a Company that is expanding in both Products and Facilities. A long established Company with an excellent Business reputation.
· BS Chemical Engineering. Masters a plus.
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a Chemical Plant Mgr.
· Desire and ability to work in a “hands on” manner.
· Possess solid Business Acumen.
· Solid Computer skills: Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Office.
· Proven Interpersonal, Communications, Leadership skills.
· Lean & Six Sigma training and skills a plus.
FPCNational - 2 years ago