JOB DESCRIPTION: Plant Manager sought by major manufacturing Company for its Wilmington, Delaware Plant of 100+ employees. Will be focused on enhancing overall Plant performance in Productivity, Cost Reductions, Process Enhancements, Quality, Customer Service. Confidential Search.
· Establish Metrics in all Plant processes. Measure results against Metrics . Establish any necessary Corrective Actions.
· Work with all employees in a manner that fosters Team Building.
· Implement / foster Proactive Maintenance Practices . Focus on achieving high levels of Equipment Reliability - Up Time.
· Assure compliance to all EHS Federal, State regulatory requirements.
· Build a Safety First Work Culture.
· Utilize Lean/ Six Sigma Continuous Improvement processes.
· BS Degree in Engineering. ME preferred. Masters a plus.
· Minimum 5 years Plant Manager experience in a fast paced, continuous process environment.
· Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma work experience desired.
· History of relatively few job changes. Seeking a person whose work history shows an upward progression of responsibility.
· Proven Leadership, Communications, Interpersonal Skills.
· Good to have work experience in both Non Union & Union environments.