A State-of the-Art food processing manufacturer in Northwest, Iowa is looking for the following position:
The Plant Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the plant’s pasteurizing, RO, packaging, tanker bay and dryers further processing operations, as well as for managing critical in plant support functions (e.g. maintenance operations). The role of the Plant Manager is to provide leadership of logistics, materials, supply chain, planning, quality, manufacturing and maintenance functions. Individual will manage the tasks directly. The key challenge is to maintain production within specific guidelines for production efficiency, food safety requirements, quality assurance requirements, labor cost, product rework, shrink, and control of on-hold product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage pasteurizer, dryer, tanker bay, and packaging equipment to optimize productivity and proper use of equipment
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures
- Assess and assist in upgrading the management talent base within operations to achieve growth and meet market needs (i.e. reduced cost, shorter manufacturing/product introduction cycle times and on-time delivery.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering and/or Management and/or 7–15 years of experience working in a Food Manufacturing Environment in a leadership role
- Ability to provide leadership, motivate others and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven and action-results oriented: ability to prioritize, follow through and achieve result
- Fluid Processing experience: juice, dairy, egg, soup
Rembrandt's Beautiful Food provides a unique dining experience:
Steaks of the highest quality, grilled to your specifications, at...