Directs and coordinates overall plant operations.
Ensures that objectives are achieved at the lowest cost
consistent with quality requirements. Delegates
authority to key manager/supervisors.
obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations
- Directs and coordinates activities of plant to
and maximize profits.
and implements goals through subordinate
- Plans and develops organization policies and goals
department administrator outlining policy, program,
- Directs preparation of directives to division or
or operations changes to be implemented.
maintenance and quality control activities to obtain
- Coordinates production activities with procurement,
optimum production and utilization of human
resources, machines, and equipment.
maintenance and operational reports to determine
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control,
causes of nonconformity with product specifications
and operating or production problems.
procedures designed to eliminate operating problems
- Develops and implements operating methods and
and improve product quality.
result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Revises production schedules and priorities as
modification of machines and equipment in order to
- Consults with engineering personnel relative to
improve production and quality of products.
coaching employees, conducting performance
- Manages and evaluates performance of staff by
appraisals, administers discipline, training and
determines qualifications and individuals for hire,
- Analyzes and determines manpower requirements,
assigns and directs work, ensures proper safety
equipment is worn and proper safety procedures are
followed. Responsible for the safety of all plant
needs and modifications in collaboration with other
- Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment
key people within and outside the plant.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Management Science, Engineering or
environment in a management position required.
- 7 - 10 years experience in a manufacturing
Take-out container manufacturing experience would be
- 7 - 10 years in the Thermoforming industry required.
a big plus.
- Proven record in managing high speed production
and prioritize work load, work independently or in a
- Ability to communicate in English, plan, organize
computer and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership, mathematical,
Division/Department : SoloCup
Solo Cup is not just the maker of the iconic red solo cup, it's a major player in the disposable consumer products industry. The...