Position: Product / Process Engineering Manager, Co-Extrusion
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA Area
Compensation: Base Salary $ 85,000+/- plus Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance & Retirement Package
Company Vehicle Provided
OUR CLIENT: Is the industry leader in the innovative manufacturing of Monolayer and Coextruded (Co-Ex) LDPE, LLDPE, MLLDPE Metallocene products, and Polyethylene (PE) Packaging. Supplying the Custom, Stretch, Printing, Agricultural, Institutional, Retail and FIAP Markets with Single-Source Solutions.
THE OPPORTUNITY: The person in this position is primarily responsible for (1.) Equipment & Formulation Modifications to allow for performance, quality and financial improvements in the manufacturing of both New and Existing Coextrusion (Co-Ex) Products. And (2.) Technical Support for Co-Ex / Oriented Products Globally under the direction of the VP Manufacturing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will bring to the table: (MUST HAVE)
About The River Group
- 3-5 layer Co-Extrusion Blown Film Experience (Plant & Field)
- Engineering Degree: BSChE / BSME ideally Polymers, Polyethylene (PE) Film
- Quality and Revenue-Oriented Big Picture Solutions Approach
- Technical Support on the Processing of New Polymers and Film formulations
- Expertise to Review & Establish Trial Formulations and Test Plans
- Product & Process Troubleshooting & Solutions Engineering Experience
- Industry Knowledge : Provide Purchase Recommendations & Maintain Thorough Knowledge of Commercially Available Polyethylene Film Products
- Engineering Assistance in the Resolution of Major Process Equipment Problems
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations
Monster - 22 months ago