Millennium Design Builders Inc., a PPL company, is searching for a Plant Operations Manager for our landfill gas-to-energy plants in Millville and Pennsauken, N.J. Successful applicants must reside within 45 minutes of these plants.
Primary duties include management and oversight of landfill gas collection equipment that includes:
- Gas or diesel large reciprocating engines.
- On-site electrical power generation.
- Medium-voltage switchgear and controls.
- SCADA systems.
- Gas compression systems including centrifugal blowers.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications to receive consideration.
At least five years of experience in operation and repair of large industrial engines, power generation equipment or other industrial machinery.
Technical knowledge and problem-solving skills for maintenance and operation of equipment used in power generation.
Flexibility and availability to respond to after-hour emergencies.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills to promote collaborative working relationships.
Ability to make timely decisions.
Basic computer skills, including e-mail and word processing.
Successful candidates will have knowledge and or experience in:
- Equipment maintenance and production performance management.
- Plant safety compliance management.
- Plant environmental compliance management.
- Reporting and recordkeeping.
- Computer skills including e-mail, word processing and basic spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PPL is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace - M/F/D/V
PPL Corporation - 8 months ago