Plant Operations Supervisor
Grow with us as a Plant Operations Supervisor in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! You are detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities. Engage with us as you collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives. Lead with us using flexible leadership and communication skills, you will oversee the daily activity and development of our operators while innovating with us as you identify opportunities to more efficiently produce great food at a low cost.. Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Operations Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Directing all activities for all production lines across shifts in accordance with plan and line goals, product standards, costs, budgets, manpower and established procedures
- Coordinating and supporting Continuous Improvement activity through the facility
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals
- Incorporating a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments
- Identifying, developing and implementing best practices in safety and quality
- Providing direction and guidance to operators and their activities for assigned area/shift
- Using problem solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate operational issues
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing safety and/or quality programs & processes
- Operational understanding of warehouse/logistics processes
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BS/BA and significant related experience
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Experience participating in LEAN manufacturing events, managing LEAN project initiatives
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- Must be able to work on multiple shifts (including weekends) with some 12+ hour days
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....