South Dakota Wheat Growers is an innovative grain and agronomy cooperative with more than 5,400 active member-owners in eastern North and South Dakota. Despite the name, our members now grow more corn and soybeans than they do wheat. Wheat Growers markets approximately 160 million bushels annually – and has been serving member-owners with pride and integrity since 1923.
Wheat Growers is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our Agronomy team in
This entry-level position assists with the daily operational activities of the agronomy facility and assists customers. Ideally, this candidate will have an agronomy background and is a team player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Delivers products and services to customers in a prompt, courteous and reliable manner.
• Possesses general/basic knowledge of all products and services.
• Assists in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
• Assists in keeping facility clean and neat in compliance with Government and SDWG rules.
• Operates all machinery and equipment as required.
• Waits on customers in office & driveway in the proper manner.
• Understands and follows all safety and company rules and regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
No prior experience or training. Agriculture background beneficial.
Featured Employer Information
South Dakota Wheat Growers
908 Lamont Street South
South Dakota Wheat Growers (SDWG) is a grain and agronomy cooperative in the heart of the James River Valley of South and North Dakota....