Postal/Zip Code: 03103
Redimix Companies, Inc., one of New England’s leading concrete suppliers, is part of Oldcastle Materials Northeast Division. Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services with 1400 locations nationwide. From coast to coast, Oldcastle Materials delivers quality, dependable results to customers ranging from federal agencies to small construction companies.
Are you searching for a company that will value your experience and appreciate your hard work. Then jump start your career and join Redimix Companies, Inc. team today!
Plant Repairman, Manchester, NH: We are seeking a safety minded, detail oriented and highly organized individual to perform necessary maintenance, repairs and upkeep of the plants.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ability to detect safety hazards and equipment malfunctions.
- Perform necessary maintenance, repairs and upkeep of the plants.
- Perform welding and fabrication duties as required.
- Repairs or replaces parts such as drums, seals, buckets, hydraulic pumps, electric motors, valves, pistons, rods, gears, etc.
- Conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate design proposal for improving equipment performance.
- Ability to troubleshoot various concrete plants, electrical components, plant parts, boiler and conveyors.
- Ability to guide repair projects through successful completion.
- Maintain and implement an effective concrete plant parts program.
- Implement and utilize a preventive maintenance program to include emergency response when needed.
Qualified candidates should have two to three years prior experience, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment and be able to work hours needed and/or on weekends. Candidate must be able to multitask; make good decisions when problems arise and be detail oriented. The selected individual must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public. A valid driver’s license and the willingness to travel are essential for this position. This is a year round, full time position.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Redimix Companies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Redimix Companies, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 13 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...