Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 38,500 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and foodservice distributors. For more information, please visit http://www.pilgrims.com .
Provides detailed schedules for production equipment within an established master schedule. Requires a knowledge of machine capacities, equipment and processes in the assigned area. This position normally focuses on a limited range of operations or processes and short-term schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors backlog of work for assigned area.
- Sequences orders to meet promise dates and optimize productivity.
- Revises debone and portion schedules to accommodate further process orders, rework and breakdowns.
- Monitors material supply and alerts others to potential shortages.
- Prepares and monitors master schedules by working with materials planning, production and maintenance to coordinate activities.
- Communicates status and changes to customer service and/or directly to sales.
- Monitors raw meat inventory to maintain minimum aged product and minimum inventory levels.
- Fills in for Finished Product scheduler in their absence.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required; SAP experience preferred
- Prior planning or scheduling experience preferred
- Poultry processing and sales experience preferrred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
High school Diploma or GED required; College Degree preferred.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to Apply.
Pilgrim's - 19 months ago