Sanimax is an ethical and environmentally focused company with a collaborative team environment. We are committed to the growth of talent within our business, and strive to create and maintain an environment that will make you proud to come to work each morning.
Sanimax is looking for a full time Plant Technician to join our team. Sanimax is a green company that reclaims food by-products that would otherwise end up in landfill.
The Plant Technician works in a plant that transforms used cooking oil and grease trap waste into a clean, useable commodity. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
We’re looking for a responsible and active individual with good communication and teamwork skills. Other requirements include:
- Operating machines in the plant as the product goes through the cooking and skimming processes
- Driving forklifts and dumping trailers to get product into and out of the plant
- Basic clean-up duties to help maintain the safety and cleanliness of our facilities
Pay is $14/hour to start, and increases to $14.50 after training (60 days). Shift for this position is 8:00am-4:30pm. Full benefits package offered on the first of the month following the first 30 days. We also provide you with opportunities to learn additional skills and the potential to earn $16-$17/hour within a few years.
- Forklift certification, experience driving larger equipment is helpful but will train the right candidate.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Ability to stay physically active throughout the shift
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
All job offers are contingent on a physical and drug screen.
Sanimax - 17 months ago
Sanimax gets the maximum out of dead animals and oil traps. The company reclaims materials, such as animal by-products and used cooking...