About ARPS International: ARPS International adds value for its candidates by providing economical and efficient services in the fields of technical recruiting. We offer recruiting services for hiring of professionals all over US and Canada. Look at our success story at www.arpsint.com/story.html
Thermoplastic Injection Molding Technicians - 30 positions - ALL SHIFTS Day, Weekend (36 hour), 2nd and 3rd shift
FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE WITH AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER
Benefits - Full including Medical, Dental, Life, Vacation, holidays, 401K Match 6% etc.
Location near Columbus, IN
Relocation Assistance Available
Overtime Eligible – Yes Overtime eligible @ time and a half after 40 or 36 hours - Liberal OT.
Perform the following under the guidance and/or direction of Thermoplastic Molding Specialist grade 9 or 11, Supervision, and/or Process Engineer.
- Operate powered mobile equipment per company standards. Maintain production, maintenance, S.P.C., deviations and other required records and logs, as instructed.
- Working from sample parts or instruction, set up and operate standard or specialized machine tools and accessory control devices to make a wide variety of parts.
- Responsible for following 1st piece procedure.
- Responsible for cleaning hoppers and preparing area for material changeovers.
- Work with engineers, designers, and/or other management personnel to set up, operate, and debug any assigned equipment.
- Process molding machine, making minor changes to process to insure the quality of all products.
- Make necessary equipment changeovers.
- Observe specific parts of equipment and materials in process to determine or analyze the cause of machine malfunctions. Repair and/or make any necessary adjustments to equipment to obtain desired operating results.
- Perform other work such as perform simple painting, obtain and return supplies and equipment. Provide input and obtain information to and from data terminal, etc. Perform preventive maintenance and periodic checks on assigned equipment as instructed. Move or assist to move any equipment as directed. Assist other trades persons as assigned.
- Modify existing robot programs to handle parts without causing damage to the equipment or parts.
- Operate overhead crane, change molds and set-up machine for production.
- Provide ownership and input of injection molding process and equipment for the reduction of defects, overall process improvement, and/or the reduction of downtime.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities offered by the company.
This position may require standing up to 100%, lifting up to 80 pounds, climbing, overhead work, kneeling, bending, crawling, pushing, pulling, and working at heights
- 2 year technical degree/ tech certification in related field, or 4 years of related experience.
- Successfully complete Powered Industrial Truck Operator training course and physical.
- Experience in Injection Mold set up, mold changes, first piece inspection/try out, trouble shoot
defects, debug, process
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Some College
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
ARPS Int. - 12 months ago