1. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
2. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
3. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
1. MCP preferred.
Required Education & Experience
1. 1-3 years experience working with Windows OS, Windows infrastructure/administration, MAC OS.
2. 1-3 years experience working with imaging solutions such as, MDT, Ghost, IUB.
3. 1-3 years experience troubleshooting Windows OS, MAC OS.
1. Knowledge of LANDesk LDMS 8.0 or higher a plus.
2. Knowledge of EPIC a plus.
3. Knowledge of MAGIC.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
A Platform Engineer I
1. Installs applications via LANDesk.
2. Creates completely automated installation packages for shrink-wrap, home grown and MSI applications.
3. Develops knowledge of scripting languages, writes, tests, and implements basic scripts.
4. Works with appropriate teams to develop standards and policies that will be enforced and delivered via Active Directory Group Policy.
5. Provides 3rd level technical support and provides training and documentation for 1st level support to helpdesk.
6. Keeps abreast of current technical developments in systems related technology topics.
The Platform Engineer I also:
1. Displays understanding of current technologies and concepts within their discipline.
2. Demonstrates basic expertise in automation of desktop image configuration and management specifically geared towards mass distribution.
3. Works with VBScript and fully understands Active Directory and related server technologies.
4. Demonstrates basic knowledge of support within their discipline.
5. Uses Electronic workflow management system to resolve customer incidents.
6. Provides tier 3 support while offering solutions and effective management and maintenance of client computing environment.
7. Conducts research, and reviews and analyzes existing and emerging technologies. Assists in maintaining and evolving technical processes and mechanisms for building client computers enterprise wide.
8. Assists in the orientation and integration of Level I new hires.
9. Works under direct supervision to accomplish daily assignments in support of team initiatives.
10. Works within a team of engineers
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 10 months ago