1. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
2. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
3. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
4. Certified LANDesk Administrator, Engineer , preferred.
5. MCSE (Windows 2000 and NT 4.0), MCP+I, MCP, preferred. 1. 6+ years experience working with Windows OS, Windows infrastructure/administration, MAC OS.
6. 6+ years experience working with imaging solutions such as, MDT, Ghost, IUB.
7. 6+ years experience troubleshooting Windows OS, MAC OS.
8. Experience implementing large OS rollout’s.
9. Experience implementing VDI.
10. Experience in working with security software, such as McAfee, Norton, ARC sight, Forefront.
11. Familiarity with process automation tools such as LANDesk Process Manager.
12. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy.
13. Knowledgeable in various diagnostic and troubleshooting tools produced by Microsoft and other vendors .
14. Knowledge of Citrix client and backend functionality, XENAPP, XenDesktop
15. Experience with Microsoft APP-V.
16. Knowledge of script writing, use of Powershell.
17. Knowledge of Networking protocols.
18. Knowledge of LANDesk LDMS 8.0 or higher a plus.
19. Knowledge of EPIC a plus.
20. Knowledge of MAGIC.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Research and development of new technologies.
o Evaluate in a lab setting new technologies, including enhancements, upgrades, new solutions
Establish upgrade paths, implementation possibilities from a customer and technical capability
Compare solutions vs. project requirements
• Develop MSI software packages
o Package applications to be introduced into the environment
o Catalog application settings and configuration
• Mobile Device Management
o High level administrator and policy developer for Mass360
• Active Directory
o User provisioning
o Group Policy developer
• EPIC integration
o Integration of peripherals to the Windows OS
o BA downtime process
o Full client integration
o Scripting and application integration
o High level troubleshooting 3rd level
o Image creation and management
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 2 years ago
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...