We are a data-driven mobile advertising platform for direct marketers and agencies looking to acquire and optimize high mobile audiences at scale. Our powerful marketing analytics suite and 1st party data on over a billion unique user profiles, allow us to programmatically target, measure, and optimize all your mobile media buys. No other mobile platform combines programmatic buying, real-time optimization, and the most in-depth analytics suite available today. Data is the difference for our intelligent targeting. In addition, we are a certified mobile measurement partner on the Facebook platform.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new National & Global accounts that will make a contribution to our revenue growth. You will have a top priority on driving new platform customers with a focus on targeting the top 500 mobile advertisers both domestically and internationally.
- Target the top 500 mobile brands globally (app focused)
- Target brands in retail, financial services, and travel
- Develop close relationships & partnerships with app developers, Facebook PMD’s, and all appropriate agencies
- Work with the management team on developing all business opportunities that are strategic from a revenue perspective or complex in nature, or which require high-level complex selling skills
- Manage status reporting and analytical procedures to provide management with a comprehensive perspective on the effectiveness of account development via the use of salesforce.com
- Ensure efficient and timely communication with prospects, and customers relative to promotions, new products and services, and other marketing and sales activities
Additional Qualifications : Account management skills; Excellent written and skills; Willingness to travel to meet with prospects; stable employment background; Problem solving ability; “Can do” attitude; Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations; Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a small start-up environment.
- Education : You have a bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing;
- Technical or Special Knowledge : You have knowledge of ad technology, mobile, media, SaaS models, etc.
- Experience : Strong presentation skills, 7+ years sales experience, proven track record of success closing national accounts, and experience with mobile, online advertising, and ad-technology.
- You have experience selling to online brands
- Online advertising
- You have an understanding of domestic and international markets
- You have a strong sense of urgency
- You are a motivated self-starter with strong teamwork skills
- You are competitive by nature
- You have the ability to work with executive level prospects and customers.
Apsalar provides the most advanced Mobile Engagement Management solutions in the mobile apps market. The company is bridging the gap between...