Southland Park, a newly renovated gaming and racing facility located in West Memphis, Arkansas has operations including electronic games of skill, live greyhound racing, with simulcasts of thoroughbred and harness racing, as well as greyhound tracks across the country. Visit our website at www.southlandgreyhound.com for further facility information.
The successful associate will be responsible for supervising and overseeing the the successful operation of Player Rewards, Guest Services, and Winner’s Edge.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Develops ongoing customer service training to staff, oversees on-boarding of all new associates, and creates weights and measures for associate development. Oversees the hiring and interviews of associates for all areas of responsibility.
- Assists in developing promotions on a continual basis.
- Oversees all purchases within each area of responsibility. Assists with budget development and ensures department is running to projections and expenses.
- Reviews all manual transactions daily within the department.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5 years experience in a gaming occupation required.
- 2 years as Guest Service management or similar preferred.
- 5 years experience in Guest Services or Public Contact preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain applicable gaming licenses.
Delaware North Companies - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard