To greet and assist golfers efficiently, courteously, and professionally. Deliver golf clubs to carts, orient guest with course and clubhouse; and polish clubs
Friendly, warm and enthusiastic personality required. Knowledge of the game of golf required. Must be able to stand, as well as lift 30-40 pounds consistently throughout the shift. *Responsible for implementing Player Services Staff Action Plan.
4 hours and fifteen minutes of eighteen holes of golf.
- Responsible for implementing Player Services Policies and Procedures, Opening and Closing Checklists, and Starter Procedure checklist.
- Maintain a get the job done attitude. No problems only solutions
- Work as a team with the inside staff, taking direction from the inside staff when necessary
- Assist in training player services staff to perform all tasks required for daily operations
- Maintains outside work areas (including but not restricted to cart staging area, starter's shack, and parking lot) and cart barn facility (including club storage) in immaculate condition at all times.
- Assist in keeping accurate records and maintenance of club storage facility.
- Assist in the responsibilities for rental club inventory.
- Responsible for starting golfers in a timely manner and maintaining a pace of play of no more than
Daily clean up of driving range including 90% of daily range ball retrieval.
- Pair golfers as required.
- Keep accurate records of daily tee sheet. Turn times, finish times, and cart numbers.
- Daily completion of positive or negative member feedback forms
- Daily completion of guest comment cards.
- Daily set-up and maintenance of driving range facility including set up of range.
- Assist in supervising cart maintenance is responsible for daily, monthly, and seasonal routine maintenance of cart fleet.
- Assist in accurate record keeping of maintenance of cart fleet
- Additional responsibilities may be added during the golf season if management dictates circumstances.