Improving Lives. Improving life for everyone. A subsidiary of Baxter Healthcare, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States. At BioLife Plasma Services, we excel at caring. Caring for the quality of our lifesaving services, caring for the donors who help make it happen, and caring for the communities we call home.
BioLife employees work schedules supportive of our operating hours, which vary by location, however generally range from 5:30AM - 9:30PM Monday - Friday.
For specific location center operating hours visit: biolifeplasma.com.
Monitor waiting room for children whose parents/guardians are donating plasma and provide a safe and clean environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform ID card and child/parent coordination for services related to supervised waiting room.
- Maintain and monitor child attendance log.
- Provide a clean and safe atmosphere for children through continuous monitoring and multi-tasking when room has more than one child. Coordinate replacement for breaks.
- Perform daily maintenance of room, toys and play surfaces.
- Perform universal precautions and wear appropriate PPE when caring for child/children.
- Plan for and provide appropriate activities for each age group.
- Report suspected child abuse, of any form, to Management.
- Maintain effective communication with management to ensure safe and clean supervised waiting room.
- Complete the Supervised Playroom Statistic sheet daily and turn into Management quarterly.
Supports the center management team in identifying operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiating changes to center processes as needed, through use of company approved procedures (including but not limited to 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen).
Detail oriented. Ability to balance needs of children of varying age groups simultaneously. Certification in basic First Aid and CPR desired.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Requires previous childcare experience.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Frequently lifting up to 26 lbs; occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits.To view other opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.baxter.com/about_baxter/careers . EOE M/F/D/V.
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...