PLAZA MOTORS IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR
The goal of this position is to assist our customers with all of our service needs. That means building loyalty, trust, and creating an overall positive experience.
- Scheduling appointments
- Generating estimates
- Conducting post-repair follow-up
- Resolving customer complaints
opean automobile service experience preferred
Must have valid driver's license and good driving record
Must pass drug screen and background check
Plaza Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- The drive to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience in the automotive industry strongly preferred
Asbury Automotive Group - 24 months ago
Asbury Automotive Group has made a living out of being large. The company oversees about 80 dealerships, which operate around 100 auto...