Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 4 Years
Precision Plumbing-Heating-Cooling & Drain Services
specializes in service, repair, rehabilitation and replacement of residential plumbing, heating, cooling, and sanitary sewer lines. We have been proudly serving Chicagoland residents for 22 years!
We’re looking for expert technicians to deliver memorable customer service experiences for our residential plumbing clients.
As a plumbing technician, you will work as part of a passionate team that displays strong technical skills while exceeding desired company and personal goals. You will diagnose, present solutions, and resolve plumbing issues and leave clients with a lasting, positive impression.
Why join our team:
- We Dry-clean all Technicians uniforms each week to ensure you look your best!
- Guaranteed weekly Earnings
- Bonus/ Incentives
- i Phone
- Techs earn between $65k-$130k!
- i Pad
- Paid ongoing training
- Vehicle Provided
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to offer the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, and option sheets.
- Good driving record
- Strong communicator
- High integrity
- Desire to grow
- Sees the bright side of things
- Enjoys winning
Precision Services proudly supports the following organizations:
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with match
- Loyalty rewards program
- Paid ongoing training
- Naperville Area Humane Society
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Western Du Page Special Recreation Association
- Midwest Shelter For Homeless Vets
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the apply now button to continue .
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.