A+ Certified Technician required for POS maintenance at retail client sites-driving required. Contact us to find out why CompuCom IT Workforce Solutions is the employer of choice for contractors!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
This contract position is expected to be 6 months in duration. **CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- 0 - 3 years of technical support or related experience
- A+ Certification required
- Must have POS experience
- Printer certs and PC experience a plus
- Up to 40% travel required
- Knowledge of commonly-used Tech Support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Associate's degree or equivalent
CompuCom - 10 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...