MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
This position is responsible for executing all dedicated POS fulfillment functions outside of the scope of the outside communications firm. Specifically, some of the key responsibilities will include signing all ATPs (authorization to proceed) for the communications firm and creation of purchase order s. This position requires a knowledge and understanding of 1) The JV’s portfolio strategy and each brand’s point-of-sale and merchandising strategies and 2) distributor point-of-sale and merchandising practices
Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for signing Authorization to Proceed (ATPs) for outside communications firm
- Responsible for creation of purchase orders
- Responsible for approving all Marketing Materials Authorizations (MMAs)
- Provide consistent feedback to the supervisor on the outside firm’s delivery against core performance metrics.
- Continue to identify ways to streamline and optimize the process.
- Track budgets, identify variances and address quickly
Education level and/or experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Past experience working in marketing or sales organization, and/or CPG, preferred
Skills and/or knowledge
- Strong analytical “bent” and associated technical skills
- Solid financial acumen and budgetary capabilities
MillerCoors - 17 months ago
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...