Responsible for managing inventory of all Point-of-Sale merchandise: analyzing usage and flow, responding to marketing fluctuations, sales programs, and needs from the field, and placing orders when needed.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Controls the inventory of Point of Sale materials in accordance with management objectives.
• Analyzes inventory levels for all POS items.
• Generates and places purchase orders accordingly, with understanding and relevance to usage, season, programs, and history.
• Develops seasonal/yearly purchasing plan for upcoming purchasing needs.
• Schedules and coordinates the regular deliveries of POS materials according.
• Works closely with POS Buyer and Fulfillment team as it relates to quantity and delivery needs.
• Generates expected receipt report weekly and communicates this information to internal customers (POS coordinators, Liquid Center Inventory Manager, Fulfillment)
• Helps manage NBB rareables program.
• Liaison between Supply Chain, Finance and Accounting and Fulfillment as it relates to correctly coding invoices and sales orders in a timely manner.
• Generates invoices coming due report weekly and communicates this information to internal customers (Finance and Accounting and Fulfillment.)
• Keeps constantly up-to-date on business situations as they affect the materials we use.
Required Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
• Experience with AX 2012
• Minimum of 2 years on the job experience
• Solid skills and abilities in inventory management
• Solid communication skills and abilities
• Solid working knowledge of inventory flow principles and concepts
• Solid working knowledge of purchasing concepts and techniques
• Basic working knowledge in the field of merchandising
• Basic knowledge of the beer industry
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or government regulations and write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to plan own work, and lead teams or groups when needed.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
• Ability to exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
• Ability to analyze inventory history, and adapt for current trends, promotions and programs, and therefore project needs and purchase items accordingly.
Salary range for this position will be commensurate with experience.