- Employee must have excellent multi-tasking skills.|
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and get along with others.
- Will need filing skills.
- Fill out and complete bond paperwork.
- Work within a fast pace environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Excel programs.
- Receive and process 911 emergency calls from the public and be able to dispatch information to Police/Fire/Medical.
- Operate a variety of communication equipment including radio consoles, telephones and computer systems.
- Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety computer systems.
- Will work rotating shifts including weekends and holidays.
Texas Municipal League
- 14 months ago - save job