Our client, a leading, national insurance company, is hiring a Policy Administrator for their Indianapolis office. The Policy Administrator will assist customers, agents and company representatives with applications for coverage and/or billing questions.
Title: Policy Administrator (full time)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: Competitive base salary, full benefits, career growth opportunities.
- Receives and processes incoming customer information and applications.
- Gathers and processes applications and all required documentation for submission.
- Ensures accuracy of customer accounts and makes modifications when necessary.
- Demonstrates knowledge of insurance products and services to best meet needs of the customer.
- Receives incoming calls on multi-line telephone system, documents appropriate messages and makes transfers to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Office administrative duties such as filing, document archiving and retrieving documents, are assigned as necessary.
- Makes corrections or informs management when errors or system malfunctions are discovered.
Apply now for immediate consideration of the opportunity.
- High school diploma or GED minimally required.
- Minimum one year previous customer service experience.
- Prior experience with office equipment such as fax, phone, email, calculator, postage meter and photocopier is required.
- Must have professional demeanor and professional phone etiquette skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior typing and computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Must be able to manage workflow and time appropriately.
Artemis - 16 months ago