The Doctors Company is fiercely committed to its mission of advancing, protecting, and rewarding the practice of good medicine. We are proud that our employees have helped to make us the nation’s leading physician-owned medical malpractice insurance carrier.
We are a financially strong company, with sound management, consistent leadership, and a history of uninterrupted growth. We offer our employees competitive compensation, incentive plans, outstanding career opportunities, an exceptional work environment, and an impressive benefits package.
The Doctors Company is currently seeking a Policy Administrator for our headquarters in Napa, California.
As a Policy Administrator you will utilize both manual and system processes in performing a variety of administrative tasks necessary to maintain positive policy holder relations. Tasks include, but are not limited to, handing Customer Service phone lines, producing loss history and credentialing requests, processing new business, renewal and transactional policy changes, premium invoicing, and policy or system documentation and records maintenance related to those tasks. Contacts are policyholders, employees, agents, claims and legal professionals, and members of the general public.
- One to three (1-3) years’ of related customer service experience
- One to two (1-2) years’ of Insurance or Health Care Industry experience
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize incoming requests while maintaining daily work
- Strong customer service and team orientation and the ability to work with
The Doctors Company offers an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, business travel accident insurance, educational reimbursement, personal days, 401(k), and flexible reimbursement plans.
- Proficiency in use of phone systems
- Ability to travel
- Ability to accurately type 25 WPM
- High school graduate or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At The Doctors Company, we are fiercely committed to our mission of advancing, protecting, and rewarding the practice of good medicine....