ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Process loans, 1035 Exchanges, and other miscellaneous changes to existing life and annuity policies.
2. Act as liaison between Home Office and agents regarding problems, issues and other concerns.
3. Troubleshoot and solve problems with the administration system.
4. Communicate with agents and customers frequently.
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
2. Review letters produced by the administration system
There may be functions (essential or marginal) of this position not listed in this description.
High school diploma or equivalent and three years policyholder service experience required. Active participation in industry courses and experience with annuities also needed. Must be able to effectively interact with agents and customers.