Provide exceptional Guest Service consistent with the property’s core service standards. Proactively greet, interact, and assist guests in a professional manner. Meet the demands of a fast paced environment by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task; checks guests in, offers towel service, explains the pool amenities, and answer questions regarding food and beverage menu options. Ensure the overall experience for the hotel guest.
Specific Job Functions:
- Set up and break down of pool deck including cleaning and straightening the surrounding areas.
- Set up and break down of the front desk.
- Retrieves the daily hotel guest list from the front desk.
- Responsible for the cabana sales to the guest.
- Responsible for retail.
- Responsible for raft rental.
- Communicate professionally and courteously when interacting with Guests.
- Follow company Guest Service standards to ensure the highest level of satisfaction at all times.
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned; Examples include taking care of all pool Guests by handing out menus, offering drinks, taking food orders and coordinating the deliveries from the Sundance Grill.
- Roll towels, monitors cabanas and keeps pool/surrounding area neat and orderly. Ensures that these areas are maintained consistently throughout the day.
- Report any issues or Guest concerns to Beverage Manager immediately.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well groomed manner.
- Possess excellent communication skills and a friendly, outgoing personality.
- Skill in developing, leading and maintaining Guest relations.
- Ability to apply reasoning to variety of situations.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management and co-workers.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Full knowledge and understanding of Company and Department rules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor environment and throughout the property in all locations; Guest contact required; contact with coworkers and other Departments; must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level, temperature (of 100 degrees or more), illumination and air quality. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is performed in areas which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, smoky, dimly lit or illuminated. Constant contact with customers and staff is necessary; must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more with frequent bending and lifting throughout the shift.