The pool attendant is responsible to oversee the pool area, make safety announcements and maintain an inventory of all poolside equipment to be available for guest use at all times. Experienced in the Hospitality Industry, serves residents by providing information and services.
· Oversees pool area (adult/children) and make safety announcements.
· Assists with set up and breakdown for poolside activities as needed.
· Must be able to submit and report incidents to the appropriate manager.
· Must be service oriented.
· Picks up debris from the pool and possess basic cleaning skills.
· Checks sports equipment (ping pong, golf, shuffleboard and others) to make sure they are in order for guest to use.
· Reports broken sports equipment to manager so that replacement equipment can be ordered.
· Must have the ability to work as a team member.
· Must be accessible to and approachable with residents/guests.
· Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
· Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Completion of College level courses in Hospitality is strongly desirable.
· Two (2) or more years experience in the Hospitality Industry.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Multiple language fluency is desirable.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Ability to lift 30 – 50 lbs
· Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time
· Walk and climb stairs
· Handle, finger, grasp and feel objects and equipment
· Reach with hands and arms
· Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word; Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions
· Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
· Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Continental Group - 7 months ago
FirstService wants to be first when it comes to real estate services. The company has subsidiaries that provide commercial property...