General Summary of Job Duties
Provide food & beverage service to Guests in the pool area and Cabanas and maintain the pool according to Silverton Casino, LLC cleanliness and sanitation standards.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide exceptional Guest Service consistent with the property’s core service standards to develop and maintain Guest relations.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist guests in a professional manner.
- Meet the demands of a fast paced environment by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task.
- Fulfill Cabana Guest requests in a timely manner and assist them with any questions they may have.
- Provide menus to Guests and answer questions regarding food and beverage menu options and provide food and beverage service, as needed.
- Accurate and timely food & beverage order placement and delivery.
- Up- sell additional food and beverage items to guests.
- Set-up and breakdown of Cabanas to include cleaning and organization of surrounding areas.
- Ensure all pool furniture is in proper position and re-organize on an on-going basis throughout the shift.
- Entire pool must be walked every twenty minute (20). During the walk Guests must be greeted, used towels and trash picked-up. Broom and pan around pool area.
- Prepare and stock towels, as needed.
- Pick-up in-house Guest list and arrival list from front desk to confirm all registered and non-registered guests.
- Take pre-ordered food and beverage orders and deliver with accuracy to cabana guests.
- Follow company Guest Service standards to ensure the highest level of satisfaction at all times.
- Roll towels, monitor cabanas and keep pool/surrounding area neat and orderly. Ensures that these areas are maintained consistently throughout the day.
- Keep track of all teal towels that are issued to guests and communicate with housekeeping inventory of teal towels.
- Report any issues or Guest concerns to Beverage Manager immediately.
- Ensure the overall comfort of all Cabana Pool Guests.
- Requests identification from Guests when legal age is questioned and serves alcoholic beverages in accordance with service guidelines.
- Removes empty or dirty glasses and bottles and returns them to the bar or kitchen.
- Adheres to Uniform and Appearance Policy for the Pool area.
- Communicate and interact with Guests and Team Members in a professional and upbeat manner.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Supervisors and Managers concerning all Guest Services related issues, problems and/or solutions.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with fellow Team Members, Guests and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Silverton STYLE:
- Embrace Change – Not resistant or afraid of change. Responsive and adaptable to situations and/or circumstances that are different from the day to day routine.
- Take Time to Connect with Guests and Each Other - Quickly build rapport and establish personal relationships with Guests and Team Members. Fits in with the department and is considerate toward others and promotes a atmosphere of team work.
- Be Happy with Yourself - Have a positive outlook with your job, your guests, and yourself. Feel good about yourself and the contributions you make to the Company.
- Think Quality - Provide a high level of service, maintain high standards and work hard to get it right the first time. Identify possible difficulties and present solutions.
- Be a Positive Representative for Silverton at All Times – Be upbeat, cheerful and smile during all interaction with Guests, Vendors, Business Partners and Team Members. Wear uniforms to specification and adhere to appearance standards during shift.
- Redefine the Concept of Team – Breakdown the barriers between departments and get involved.
- Feel the Fear, Have Doubts and Go for It Anyway – Understand it’s okay to feel apprehension about change and be unsure about the affects of the change but push past your uncertainly and embrace the new challenge or opportunity.
- Over Communicate –Maintains open lines of communication. Speaks confidently and fluently. Talks at the correct pace and level. Is understandable. Holds others’ attention when speaking. Elicits necessary information to fully understand the needs, problems, and motives of customers