The City of Cedar Hill is currently accepting applications for a seasonal part-time Pool Cashier Attendant in the Recreation Department. This position will perform a variety of duties in support of the Pool and department on a part-time basis, approximately 30-40 hours per week; rotating shifts required.
- Provides premier customer service to internal and external customers by educating customers, responding to requests and helping to maintain a safe and clean pool environment in a professional manner.
- Performs cashier duties including accounting, data entry in class, collects admissions, rentals & program registration. Runs opening and closing reports & verifies startup and ending cash.
- Assists in maintaining the pool, deck and entire facility in a safe and sanitary condition as needed. Will include cleaning the pool equipment, pool deck, pool vacuuming, pool tile, pool water, bathhouse showers, toilets, floors, sinks, cashier area and office, trash removal, pick up trash in and around pool yard, clean skimmer baskets and assist at programs, rentals and special events as needed.
- Assists as needed in Emergency Action Plan for pool.
- Monitors patrons entering or exiting facility.
- Requires regular attendance.
- Performs related duties and special projects as needed.
- Less than high school education is acceptable.
- Related experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Current American Red Cross certifications in CPR/AED and First-aid, or equivalent.
Complete online application at Cedar Hill City Website at www.cedarhilltx.com. The City of Cedar Hill can no longer accept actual/faxed applications. ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. There are computers at the Cedar Hill Library for applicants that do not have access to a computer at home. If you are having trouble with the NEOGOV Applicant tracking site, please call the NEOGOV technical support number at 1-877-204-4442 and select option 1.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Cedar Hill will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your needs. For any special requests, please call Human Resources at 972-291-5100, ext 1050.
The City of Cedar Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of genetic information in compliance with GINA, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, age, or disability in hiring, conditions, or termination of employment. Final applicants for employment with the City of Cedar Hill are subject to drug testing and background screening.
CITY OF CEDAR HILL
285 Uptown Blvd Bldg #100
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
City of Cedar Hill, TX - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard