Provide excellent customer service to all pool patrons and staff by exemplifying a positive attitude and exceeding the needs of patrons. Work to keep all facilities clean and safe for patrons to enjoy.
The Pool Maintenance staff work at all three facilities and are responsible for completing daily assignments at each pool. The Pool Maintenance staff are often working outdoors in extreme weather conditions and are given appropriate breaks indoors.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED:
The Pool Maintenance staff report to the Aquatics Maintenance Specialist and the Aquatics Supervisor. The Pool Maintenance staff often communicates with the Pool Managers and Assistant Pool Managers to ensure a safe environment for all patrons.
· Ability to accurately test pool chemicals.
· Vacuum swimming pools.
· Ensure cleanliness of facility, including but not limited to restrooms, pool deck, and pool office.
· Complete landscape projects as needed.
· Ability to adjust chemicals when needed and instructed by Aquatics Maintenance Specialist.
· Assist Aquatics Maintenance Specialist with various preventative maintenance projects.
· Communicate to supervisor any hazardous conditions.
· Assist with the inventory for pool/cleaning supplies.
· Complete required paperwork as needed.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by Aquatics Maintenance Specialist and Aquatics Supervisor.
· Basic knowledge of pool maintenance/cleaning desired.
· Ability to swim 25 yards.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written.
· Customer Service Excellence principles.
Must be at least 16 years old.
A valid Arizona Driver's License required upon hire.
Required work schedule: various days, evenings, weekends.
City of Peoria, AZ - 2 years ago